Onkyo HT-S5600 Review
Rediscover your favorite movies, music, and games in surround sound with the addition of this seven-channel home theater package from Onkyo. Duck for cover as Dolby Pro Logic II sends bullets whizzing over your head through two Front Height speakers, or just relax into a soundstage that’s balanced and optimized courtesy of Audyssey 2EQ acoustic correction, Dynamic EQ, and Dynamic Volume. Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs are provided to connect your gaming consoles and media players, and for music, a front-panel USB for lossless and compressed audio from iPod, iPhone, or flash drive. Invest in a UBT-1 adapter to enable Bluetooth wireless audio streaming technology, with a brilliant apt codec ensuring near CD-quality sound. The work of speaker selection has been done for you a beautifully balanced eight-piece set features a dual-drive center speaker and punchy 120 W down-firing subwoofer. There’s even powered Zone 2 outputs should you wish to distribute audio in another room say, the kitchen or deck. Easy to own, simple to use, and packing a huge amount of power for your dollar, there really is no better time to discover the joys of surround-sound entertainment.
- 130 Watts per Channel (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven); 80 Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz 20 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Compatible with Optional UBT-1 Bluetooth USB Adapter for Wireless Audio Streaming
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port