The Marantz AV7701 is a 7.2-channel A/V pre-amplifier equipped with state-of-the-art 4K up-scaling video circuitry, 3D pass-through, and networking features such as AirPlay and DLNA. The 4K up-scaling feature transforms video programs of SD and HD picture quality to a resolution as high as 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. The V7701’s audio circuitry incorporates a rock-solid regulated power supply with custom transformer and a high-speed current feedback amplifier circuit that reproduces a natural sound space, allowing signals from a Blu-ray Disc player or other components that support high-definition audio formats to be amplified with optimum fidelity. Since the AV7701 also supports AirPlay, DLNA 1.5 and other networking features, it can play music files from an iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad wirelessly via AirPlay, as well as from a network-connected PC or HDD. The iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad can even be used to control the main operations of the AV7701. HDMI output is provided from 3 ports, 2 of which can be used for simultaneous output of video sources in the Main zone and 1 in a separate room. The Marantz AV7701 is a versatile pre-amplifier that meets the diverse needs of today’s most demanding music and video enthusiasts.
- Marantz Proprietary audio technologies for superior sound : HDAM and High Current Feedback Technology
- Aluminum front panel and illuminated porthole display, polished and black anodized premium finish. Fold up door conceals additional 2-line FL display
- 7 x HDMI in / 3 x HDMI out Lets you connect your HDMI-equipped devices with a single cable. Enjoy high definition audio and video on up to 3 displays.
- Multi Zone HDMI output allows playback of 2 different video sources simultaneously on 2 televisions,
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume